Monday, October 15, 2007

Banana Talk Again

Hey dudes and dudettes. I got an sms from our beloved senior, Mohan Gurusamy, Chu Chun Hong's predecessor in the Science and Maths Society, asking for a tiny favour.

He's shortlisted to carry the torch when the Olympic relay comes to Malaysia next year. Sooo exciting, hohhhhh?

Yeah, so there are six finalists, and he's asking for some votes for him to do the running. I never knew he was much of a runner, but hey, I was only in the school for a short time and knew Mohan for an even shorter period.

So help him get the chance of a lifetime by voting! Go here to vote. *Ahem* I myself haven't voted yet *Ahem*

But it sounds like an awesome experience, I hope he gets it, so let's help him :D

By the way, wasn't Kali's birthday a few days back? I remember it was the same as Kinky Jinqy's. Heh.

OK, enough S&M and Form Six memories for one day. Don't want more memories to come haunting back.

Have a good holiday to those on holiday!

The wonderful, marvelous, spectacular, missed-by-Valerie(so she says), one and only,
D e n i s e

1 comment:

BFclassmate said...

haha kali's bday is definitely same as Jino. not Kinky Jinqy...


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot