Hi, It has been ages since I post something in the blog. I couldn't find the 'New Post' icon after I signed in, that's why. Haha,how stupid I am :P .Thanks to Mel, I FINALLY able to sign in and post!!
A BIG BIG Thank You to Soo, Valerie and Li-Shia who support us at the convo. The visit of you gals really cheers me up. Not to forget Mel, Lenyi, Soo and Val for their wonderful and handy gift:)
And lastly, thank you to anyone who congratulates me, e.g Wai Yin and Laushu and BF-calssmates lah. Easy to refer, hehe. Aiya, it looks like a thank you speech in Academy Award pula.
I am really glad that I've become top student in Chemistry, though I barely get First Class Honours. Thank God!! Finally I can show to Kali that I actually can 'survive' Chemistry. By the way, I really fall in love with Chemistry after 3 years. It's a very interesting subject. I could gain a lot of knowledge related to daily lives and Chemistry explains some questions which I took for granted before.
As a result, my occupation designation is chemist now although I wish I could be an alchemist, haha. (Hint: check out Fullmetal Alchemist, a 'gakui' manga). I'm working at Asia-Pacific Special Nutrients Sdn Bhd, a subsiadiary company of Rhone Ma Malaysia. It's a veterinary company. I work as a chemist there, dealing with diagnostic and R&D work.It's quite challenging though. But I'm happy to work there:)
To those who are studying, Gambateh and Good Luck in your studies. Don't give up until your last breath!! Treat exams as vegetables and eat them!!
To those who graduate this year, Congratulations!! Especially to Suzanne and Li-Shia. Too bad I couldn't attend due to no leave,haiz...
To those who are working, welcome me to your world!!
Lastly, I would like to Congratulate Ben for his great achievement in obtaining Royal Education Award. You make VI and Science Faculty really proud!! Omedatou, Ben!! (Omedatou is congratulation in Japanese)
So long for now...
yin ching
4 comments:
Treat exams like vegetables?
I think Denise wouldn't find that too savoury a comparison.
(Savoury.. haha!)
Ben
Yinching! T______T
-Lishia
I burst out laughing when you said to treat exams as vegetables...cannot la, I LOVE vegetables, and I don't feel the same about exams :s
Instead, I treat exams like mosquitoes - squash them till they're dead!
I burst out laughing when you said to treat exams as vegetables...cannot la, I LOVE vegetables, and I don't feel the same about exams :s
Instead, I treat exams like mosquitoes - squash them till they're dead!
Post a Comment