Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Dinner Pics

Hi, I just hopped on to here and remembered the dinner pics - sorry for taking so long (EDIT: Whoa, I just realised it's been almost a month since then! Sorry sorry...*sings SuJu's sorry sorry*)

Unedited. Dunno how to take off that horrible orange cast lighting.


Ayamas, Endah Parade.
Cheers!

EDITED: Done! Ehehe! I feel smart-er now. Thanks Ben! Thanks Li-shia! (Lishh is Li-shia righttt?)
ps: I picked a neutral colour picker (Kian Ti's grey shirt) to tone down the warmth. Is that a correct method too?



Err...but the blue tinted background still looks weird though.

Cheers!

3 comments:

tkt said...

no ayamas...is rasamas:)

SimianD said...

Mel: two ways to get rid of the orange cast.

1. Using the 'Warmth' slider on any photo editing software, decrease warmth.

2. Using colour channels on slightly more advanced photo editing software, increase the blue channel.

Best of all, set White Balance to 'tungsten' before shooting.

Lish said...

ORRR manual white balance by shooting/capturing something white in that lighting!