I have safely arrived in Pullman, Washington, USA, to complete my degree. It's been almost two weeks since I got here, and I still find it hard to believe that I'm actually here to study for two years. I feel like it's all a dream, or like I'm on holiday and have to leave soon. Weird!
The town and the campus is very nice, unlike anything I expected. I expected a campus, but this is a CAMPUS. I live in a residential hall, but I feel so spoilt living here because all the facilities are here for me.
For photos and more stories, do go to my blog or see my FB pics. Ben, since you don't have FB, you can still access my photo album! Click here.
I do have a favour to ask of you guys, and I really need your help.
Remember that time, sometime long long ago, we had to endure crazy torture and sleepless nights? Sometime in mid-2005 and the whole of 2006? Hmmm, if I remember correctly, WE HAD TO PREPARE AND SIT FOR OUR STPM. Small, tiny part of our lives ;)
Yes, I sat for it too (surprisingly) and I intend to get credits here for my math and science subjects. Takkan I suffer so long read so many books endure Leong KE and Kali for nothing!
So what I need to ask you guys is if anyone has the syllabus for Maths T, Chemistry and Biology for our 2005/2006 class? I tried asking my sister to ask the VI for it, but they're being such pains and giving me all this red tape bull. I kinda expected it already la.
So please, please, please anyone who so happens to still keep it please contact me asap. Email me or FB me or anything k? Or if you know a friend who still has them, please ask them too on my behalf!
Thanks for helping, and I hope one of you has them! It will greatly help me finish my course faster.
More US stories later!
Hugs,
D e n i s e
3 comments:
wah...i am so envious...good luck in everything denise!!!
hey dc, great to hear from u again..Btw, my brother is doing form six now in MBS. SO if u need anything mayb i can ask him for u..What u want to know ya?
-len-
fiona: thanks :)
len: yayyyy! i need the syllabus for maths t, chem and bio, including our lab work. can ah can ah???
Post a Comment