Hey guys!
I know everyone is having their finals now, so GOOD LUCK!!! I know you can do well.... if you survived Form 6, you can survive everything else!!
Anyways, a heads up for end november - early december we will be having a gathering/outing. Please post suggestions here! We can even have one day trips like last year (crazier ideas would be ipoh for dim sum breakfast or melaka for chicken rice ball lunch)
If Benjamin shifts into his new house on time, we might be having a Christmas gathering at his house.... so guys, faster go offer your muscles to help him ^.^
Laushu!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Studying for food chemistry.... nothing similar to kali's chem......
I know everyone is having their finals now, so GOOD LUCK!!! I know you can do well.... if you survived Form 6, you can survive everything else!!
Anyways, a heads up for end november - early december we will be having a gathering/outing. Please post suggestions here! We can even have one day trips like last year (crazier ideas would be ipoh for dim sum breakfast or melaka for chicken rice ball lunch)
If Benjamin shifts into his new house on time, we might be having a Christmas gathering at his house.... so guys, faster go offer your muscles to help him ^.^
Laushu!!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Studying for food chemistry.... nothing similar to kali's chem......
3 comments:
wah i want to go tooooo... i ll only be back after 5th of dec... will that be alright ?? haha i ll love to have a complete "makan" trip... :))
'Makan trip, good idea' I also prefer some nature trip. Feeling like going to Gua tempurung... but it would be a bit tough for one day trip i think. My exams ends 18th Nov... then i'll be busy with some projects the whole holiday but i'll get some free time out for gathering, of course.
I think better for some simple trip which is easy to organise. Somewhere near but fun. I'll search for it after i finish my exam... Gambate everyone!!!
Post a Comment