Sunday, January 18, 2009

fiona updates



Ya ya I heard comments saying how this blog had been so inactive lately...maybe everyone is really busy or have nothing interesting to blog about. But I have seen blogs that did not last as long as BF blog. Hopefully it will receive somemore contributions from its members now and then.

There isn't much to update about myself. Been really busy with assignments and presentations, plus mid-sem exams are approaching. I know, I know everyone is equally busy, so I would appreciate it if you don't shoot me when I say that I am too busy to plan anything. If I have time, I would be glad to plan yet another BF gathering.

4th sem is harder than before and I am still yet as blur. Everyone has been blogging about modules but I have no idea what it means. All I know is got-lar 7 subjects and 17 units. People all around me in UKM are like Chu Chun Hong clones. So relaxed but always get so geng punya results. Haih...

Oh ya, I thought this blog kind of lack pics so I post latest pic of me...hehe. Taken during Chinese Pharmacy Nite 2009...had lots of fun, hope everyone will have time to tell me about their course/prom nite too coz I memang very pat kua.

-Fiona-

P.S. Do you know Hanson has been turning into gym junkie? Hehe;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: