Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Grown-Up Banana

Last weekend I celebrated my 21st birthday party, and Valerie, Phak Hoe and his girlfriend came! It was so fun to meet them again and make fun of Phak Hoe because I forgot how much I enjoyed making him miserable :D

To the rest of you who couldn't make it, what a shame! You missed out on cupcakes and good food and making fun at Phak Hoe, hehehehe. And also watching me humiliate myself...Oh but good thing too, Phak Hoe finished all the food, he ate five rounds I think.

I had a great time, and thanks so much for the many presents that you guys (some
of you) chipped in to get me. They're awesome! I have more ideas to get me cooking now.

To the three people who came and represented my Form Six friends, thanks again! It was really nice of you guys to take the trouble to dress in red(hehe) and drive all the way to find the place. Huge hugs from me.

This is them trying not to act bored. Phak Hoe's girlfriend (I forgot her name again!) is the only one who can act well hehe.

This is one of me embarrassing myself by singing on stage.

Thanks for coming :)

5 comments:

BFclassmate said...

happy turning 21 denise!!! wishin u all the best as u ripen and ages!!! haha:)

siedne said...

hahaha, hope i ripen well into a grown fruit..who's this btw? leave name, leave name!

BFclassmate said...

wah.. denise, u looked identical to valerie when u were singing on the stage.. haha.. i tot u were valerie at the first view..

BFclassmate said...

forget to put my name there.. i m chun hong.. wakakka

siedne said...

uhm thanks? hahaha i don't think i look very much like val, tsu wern does! they can pass as twins :p